top of page
Social Media Associate
Our social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook) are the way people learn about us and interact with our content. We are looking for people truly passionate about our mission who will help us expand our audience. You’ll be able to use your creativity to share stories, publish content, and be the face of UNCUT.
- Promotion and posting of content (video, podcast, graphics, etc.).
- Build and execute social media strategy.
- Being on the lookout for new trends on social media.
- Daily check all platforms to interact (reshare, comment, like) with followers and with other accounts
related to our mission.
- Update and manage content calendar by checking in with the creative team about new releases.
- Experience in managing social media platforms.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Great understanding of major marketing channels.
- Good multitasking and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrate passion and curiosity to learn about new platforms and tools.
- Experience with graphic design is a plus (Adobe Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop etc.).
bottom of page